The TIGER Community is led by the HIMSS TIGER Committee which is charged with providing domain expertise, leadership and guidance to activities, initiatives, and collaborations within the interprofessional community.
- Reforming clinician education curriculum through the integration of IT, information literacy, informatics and the infusion of technologies for learning in a robust Virtual Learning Environment.
- Developing and implementing learning innovations; fostering faculty development and ensuring universities and providers have the necessary health IT education infrastructure.
- Identifying, modeling and implementing collaborative partnerships among public and private academic enterprises to launch a graduate student intern Informatics Scholar Program.
- Increasing faculty and student acceptance and understanding of health IT technology through education and training, incentives and necessary supports.
Marion J. Ball, Ed D, FHIMSS, FCHIME, FACMI, FAAN Committee Co-Chair
Michelle Troseth, RN, MSN, DPNAP, FAAN Committee Co-Chair
TIGER Interprofessional Community
- TIGER Committee
- TIGER International Committee
- Ursula Hertha Hubner, PhD, Hochschule Osnabruck, Germany Chair
- Virtual Learning Environment SME Workgroup
- TIGER Awareness Workgroup
- Scholars Candidate Selection Workgroup
- Informatics in Academia Roundtable
Thank you to all the contributors, volunteers and supporters of TIGER!
Meet the TIGERs2012