TIGER Steering Committee
The TIGER Community is led by the HIMSS TIGER Steering Committee which is charged with providing domain expertise, leadership and guidance to activities, initiatives, and collaborations within the interprofessional community.
- Reforming clinician education curriculum through the integration of IT, information literacy, informatics and the infusion of technologies for learning in a robust Virtual Learning Environment.
- Developing and implementing learning innovations; fostering faculty development and ensuring universities and providers have the necessary health IT education infrastructure.
- Identifying, modeling and implementing collaborative partnerships among public and private academic enterprises to launch a graduate student intern Informatics Scholar Program.
- Increasing faculty and student acceptance and understanding of health IT technology through education and training, incentives and necessary supports.
Marion J. Ball, Ed D, FHIMSS, FCHIME, FACMI, FAAN Steering Committee Co-chair
Michelle Troseth, RN, MSN, DPNAP, FAAN Steering Committee Co-chair
TIGER Interprofessional Community
- TIGER Steering Committee
- TIGER International Committee
- Heimar Marin, RN, PhD, FACM,
Universidade Federal de SÃ£o Paulo, BR Chair
- Virtual Learning Environment SME Workgroup
- Marisa Wilson, DNSc, MHSc, CPHIMS, RN-BC,
Johns Hopkins University Chair
- TIGER Awareness Workgroup
- Scholars Candidate Selection Workgroup
- Informatics in Academia Roundtable
Thank you to all the contributors, volunteers and supporters of TIGER!
Meet the TIGERs2012